* All orders must be of a minimum 100$US value before taxes.
The 4th generation SKiiP modules are a further improvement of the powerful SKiiP series and are the most powerful IPM on the market. The integrated gate driver in the SKiiP4 sets new standards in terms of reliability and functionality. The digital driver guarantees safe isolation between the primary and secondary side, both for switching signals and all measurement parameters. These devices be found in wind power applications, elevators, solar power and railway. Semikron SKiiP’s feature:
- current rating range from 1200V and 1700V,
- B3GB 1800A, 4GB 2400A and 6GB 3600A topologies,
- 100% solder-free power circuitry: sintered silver layer instead of the solder layer,
- greatly improved reliability during active and passive thermal cycling,
- better load cycling capability as compared to solder-based modules, and
- operational at a junction temperature of up to 175°C.
Accessories are now available for both SKiiP3 and SKiiP4, including:
- fiber optic boards,
- boards for paralleling of SKiiP systems, and
- adapter board for connection of SKiiP4 to SKiiP3 controller.