With a power semiconductor tester you can reduce expensive down-time and component waste by testing parts quickly, according to industry (JEDEC) standards! The M3K model designed for testing rectifiers/Diodes, SCR's/Thyristors and power modules including IGBT's and transistors. Regular testing can identify marginal or bad components, allowing you to only replace the necessary components, translating into less unscheduled down-time and significantly reduced component costs. With proper testing equipment you can test components to be sure they meet specifications or before installation to be sure they are functional & establish a base line for future references.
- components are tested for forward and reverse leakage current up to 3300V,
- gate voltage and current to trigger is tested and displayed on the panel meters,
- short current limited to 20mA for operator safety,
- oscilloscope output provides the ability to observe the voltage/current curve on a X-Y oscilloscope, and
- test components according to JEDEC JC-22 and EIA RS397 standards